Since 1996, our founder and director Peter Weaven has been heavily involved in the mining sector. With years of experience he started Civil Haulage & Mining with a few simple goals in mind, speed, stability, sustainability, and profitability.
Our mission here at Civil Haulage and Mining is to create a seamless and professional experience within all aspects of the mining, road transport industry and everything in between. The company’s management team have a track record for building successful projects from the ground up, providing CHM with the expertise to secure and build robust projects. Speed, stability, sustainability, and profitability.
Recently working along side Clive Palmers Queensland Nickel at the Brolga Site, North Rockhampton, we provided 30 units on site removing overburden, providing ore screening, road transport to rail siding and train loading.
We have also completed 2 years in the Yaamba Mine site for Sibelco providing them with Mining and road transport for finished product.
We currently operate 45 units and counting.
What We've Achieved
- Working along side Clive Palmers Queensland Nickel at the Brogla Site, North Rockhampton.
- Providing 30 units on site removing overburden.
- providing ore screening
- Providing road transport to rail siding.
- Providing train loading.
- Developed contract with Lacour Energy for first stages of wind farm.
- 2 years in the Yaamba Mine site for Sibelco
- Providing Mining of product.
- Providing road transport for finished product.
- Developed a 10 year contract with Livingstone Shire Council.
- Running Rockhampton & Yeppoon Waste Management.
- View our projects here